Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C and Info Custom Search:

Sinus? Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C Can Do It!

lypo-spheric vitamin c

Can Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C cures Sinus? Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C and Sinus is not a strange combination. Let's see what the fact and the testimonial say about Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C and Sinus.

Firstly, what is Sinus or Sinusitis? WebMD.Com defined it clearly:

‘Sinusitis is an inflammation, or swelling, of the tissue lining the sinuses. Normally, sinuses are filled with air, but when sinuses become blocked and filled with fluid, germs (bacteria, viruses, and fungi) can grow and cause an infection.’

For me, Sinus is when I get heavy headache, sneezes, runny and itchy nose. It is getting worse if I eat certain seafood. Sinus could be a result of allergic. It can be classified by its location (whereabout in one's face) and duration (happens once a year of more). There is also Sinus at acute and chronic level.

Vitamin C is known as having positive effect on general immune system and as supporting body’s ability to deal with allergies. Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C is the popular liposomal vitamin c. Look what Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C can do:


No More Sinus Problems After Only 2 Days from a letter sent by Elaine Cook

I want to share an unsolicited testimony of the efficiency of your Vitamin C. I recently had a nurse friend visiting us who told me she had chronic sinus problems that antibiotics could not help. Her doctor was seriously recommending surgery- he was going to scrape her sinuses or some such macabre performance!

I advised her not to submit to such a procedure, for I had something that I was sure would eliminate the problem I gave her a bag of my precious Lypo-Spheric C. After taking one packet a day for two days- presto no more sinus congestion. She was thrilled expressed a desire to purchase some for herself.


Furthermore, my husband has prostrate cancer opted out for chemotherapy. Instead, his doctor put him on high doses of Vitamin C. He has a sensitive stomach, could not take that much, so I've been sharing my Lypo-Spheric C with him and he has no trouble taking it at any dosage. Thank you for such an excellent product! Read more testimonials in LivOnLabs.Com

Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C is the latest thing. Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C could be the one that is much needed to deal with Sinus. Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C and Sinus and info about them are just a mouse click away!

lypo-spheric vitamin c

No comments:

Post a Comment